Pages

vendredi 28 novembre 2014

Guest spot

Je tenais à ouvrir un post spécial pour vous annoncer que je rejoins l'équipe créatrice de Dunia pour deux mois. J'en suis ravie, elle fait de magnifique petites cartes de journaling et ses kits sont toujours plein de couleurs vives. Merci beaucoup de me donner ma chance Dunia.
I wanted to write a special post to tell you that I will be guest in Dunia's creative team for two months. I am very very happy, her journaling cards and kits are so beautiful and have always full of bright colors. Thank you very much for giving me a chance Dunia.

En ce Black Friday, elle a préparé un méga kit qui comprend 4 packs de petites cartes et un pack de papiers. De quoi bien s'amuser pour réaliser un project life.
For Black Friday, she releases a mega kit that includes 4 packs of cards and a paper pack. What a good time to make a project life.

ma page / my page :

credits :
Documenting everyday (2015) by Dunia Designs
template December memories by Designed by Soco

Documenting everyday (2015)
bundle

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire